The Piano Keyboard for iOS is a professional grade soft keyboard for iPhone and iPad. It supports full multi touch tracking all 10 fingers simultaniously. It has a flexible design which makes it easy to customize the number of keys, the tuning of the keys and the style of the keys. Project comes setup up with a fully configured audio graph - the notes from the keyboard are synthazised using real piano samples.
- High performance touch tracking for up to 10 simultaneous touches
- Easy integration, key-down and key-up commands are available in real-time
- Flexible keyboard size
- Keyboard scale can be easily changed
- Easy to read Objective-C code with lots of comments
- Look and feel of the keyboard can be changed by adding your own images
- Notes can be assigned a MIDI number
- The project provide includes an example of how the keyboard can be connected to an AUGraph to produce realistic piano sounds
- Fully Swift compatible
This keyboard has been used in hundreds of live app. Here what our customers have to say:
"I was quite impressed with the quality of this product. The final piano solution was full featured, very responsive to keystrokes, and sounded absolutely perfect. The code was minimal and introduced me to quite a few new concepts that I haven't encountered yet!
It's not just that this component saved me money and time, I could have never created a product this well done on my own. I was completely unaware of a few of the technologies used in this product." Phillip Davis
"Excellent component! Must have if you are writing a piano component in your app"
Here's an example of the keyboard in a live app designed by one of our many customers: